Changes/Additions to SR61T Gen 2 scanner Firmware
- This version carries over all the functionalities of previous version 252
- Incorporates Decode version 126.96.36.199
- Added Glare Detection to EA30/EA31.
- Added ECI support (Extended Character Interpretation) to PDF-417
- Added support for binary data & setup in Macro PDF-417
- Added parameter to Irregular PDF-417 to prevent the AIM identifier from being automatically added.
- Changed range for Cell Phone Reading setting.
- Changed: reformatting output mode for QR and Micro QR.
- Changed: behavior of one of the "Imager Predefined modes" for EA30.
- BugFix : corrected message format for QR, Datamatrix, Aztec and PDF-417 in transmission of Structured Append barcodes.
- Bugfix: corrected double AIM ID when transmiting Macro PDF-417.
- This version carries over all the functionalities of previous version 221
- Incorporates Decode version 188.8.131.52
- Added DPM ver. 2
Warning: DPM is available to these scanner models only: SR61TDPM-002, SR61TDPM-USB001, SR61BDPM-002, SR61BDPM-CB-001
- Introducing the Intermec Vesta algorithm.
- Added the Ready-to-Work blue LED, now activated by default.
- Added support for the Structure Append barcode feature.
- Added the Barcode Sequence feature.
- Added Crackle Beep behavior to Multicode and Structure Append barcodes.
- Added config option to Disable All Good Read Signals incl. beep, LED and vibrate.
- Added easy-to-use commands for the Host to control the red LED, green LED, amber LED, Blue LED, and Vibrator of the scanner.
- Greatly improved Transfert Speed over the USB HID interface.
- Added USB Suspend Mode capability.
- This version carries over all the functionalities of previous version 212
- Incorporates Decode version 184.108.40.206
- Added User-Selectable Defaults (a.k.a. Custom Defaults).
- Changed default timing security between identical consecutive codes from 300ms to 1000ms for imagers.
- Removed hard coded 1000ms timing security between identical consecutive codes for imagers.
- Full mode of 1D initial search is changed to a faster and adaptive horizontal and vertical search.
- Improved detection and decoding of 1D barcodes when scene is captured with a lot of perspective.
- Changed Code 11 Length L1 from 0 to 4.
- Added Extensive barcode search.
- Changed product version string format (new format: DECODER/ENGINE FW_NAME)
- Added AEC area setting for Automatic Exposure Control (always starts in the center of the image).
- Improved presentation mode.
- Changed the PID exposed for USB Firmware Ugrade mode, from 0x803 to 0x800.
- Bugfix: user can setupwrite empty image conditioning for Signature Capture and Document Capture.
- Bugfix: fixed default image conditioning values for Document Capture.
- Bugfix: when acquisition setting Top was higher than Bottom, scanner could reset with some specific values.
- Bugfix: USB fixed Serial Number setup was not saved.
- Bugfix: hardware reset occurred when scanner tried to send data over USB VCP without connected host application.
- Bugfix: when USB was disconnected while power was always supplied, scanner could not recover unless removing power.
- Added Code-39 as an option for Signature Capture.
- Bugfix: corrected a crash in DPM mode with EX25C when the laser position is close to image borders.
- Added support to all QR model 2 versions.
- Added support for Micro-QR symbology.
- Added new mode for Signature Capture: Full image.
- First released version for SR61T Gen 2
- Incorporates Decode version 220.127.116.11
- Includes DPM dot-peen reading (a.k.a. DPM ver. 1); for select scanner models only (see note in red above on 252).